People want to know who they are doing business with and professional photographs on your website and marketing material are a key element of that story.
Showcasing your staff and their working environment in a welcoming and engaging way creates interest, generates trust and opens lines to communication.
Over the past 15 years I have worked with many clients, from small businesses and Not-for-Profits, through to multinational corporations, helping them to get noticed through engaging images of their leaders and their teams.
I have had some amazing outcomes over that time, having worked with the cloud-based CRM powerhouse Salesforce, Odyssey House, Brilliant Digital, Torrens University (Blue Mountains International Management School and William Blue International Management School), Infodec Communications and many more organisations.
You can see a selection of this work here.
Your photography session
Business and Personal brand development images are usually taken at your business premises. During the consultation I use my professional experience to advise on the best locations and backdrops for the shoot.
Packages include a combination of portrait headshots, group and ‘business in action’ photos.
Headshots can be taken of owners and staff in both a traditional and then a more relaxed editorial way. Group shots can be taken to showcase your designated teams, with the ‘business in action’ photos perfect for storytelling, blog, social and editorial content.
Every business is different, with varying needs for specific projects, so I work closely with you and your team to reflect both the company and the individual or the team, as well as corporate insights and aspirations. For example, your business might want to look friendly and approachable, or showcase the technology at its disposal, or highlight that it is a multi-generational family-owned firm.
Leading up to the business branding session
Prior to the photoshoot, I will organise:
1. An in-depth phone consultation so you can prep for the big day. During the consultation I learn more about your business, the story you want to convey and where the photograph session will occur.
2. Advice on the length of the photograph session so you can plan your business day around it.
3. A discussion of the locations and who to photograph within your business
4. Provision of a Style Guide that provides information about clothing, hair and makeup.
5. Recommendation and provision of professional on-set hair and makeup artist, where requested.
The day of the business branding session
I will arrive with a plan, take approximately 30 minutes to set up and then work with you, and your team, on individual and group photographs.
During the photoshoot I will guide you and your team, suggesting how best to position yourselves for a more flattering photograph while keeping things relaxed and fun. That’s when the magic happens.
Throughout the session, I’ll continue to guide you with suggestions for the best way to tell the story of your business.
The package price includes some retouching of the resulting photos to reduce flaws if needed. This means subtly enhancing rather than altering the digital image – our aim is to express an authentic story about your business.
This is great for small businesses who wish to showcase their leadership team and employees and perfect for photography content for marketing and social media. It includes:
· A photoshoot on location, individual headshots, business in action and group photos.
· Photography at your business premises.
· Edited and retouched digital images in colour and black and white are supplied
Prices start at $1500 for a half day rate plus GST.
For your business branding needs please contact me for more information.